TALK SHOPPE ADVERTISING BENEFITS 2020
- Printed ad on the Talk Shoppe flier- this flier is distributed at Talk Shoppe events, Greater Memphis BNI group and occasionally at other BNI group meetings, Memphis Investor Group.
- Website Advertising All Advertisers/Sponsors will have their ad posted on the front page of Talk Shoppe’s Web Page (www.talkshoppe.com). These ads are displayed at the Talk Shoppe events. http://talkshoppe.com/advertisers/
- E-Newsletter- Advertisers/Sponsors will have their ad distributed on the weekly e-newsletters. 465 subscribers 14% to 17% open rate
- Social Media Platforms- Advertisers/Sponsors may post a short promotional message monthly on Talk Shoppe’s Facebook page. (Advertisers/Sponsors are responsible for giving content to Talk Shoppe for Submissions must be in writing or video and sent to Jo Garner at firstname.lastname@example.org.) Videos produced at Talk Shoppe by the official Talk Shoppe videographer are considered submitted for content. Your social media posts are placed in a minimum of 3 places once a month. You can take the links to your posts and place on Facebook and other platforms and repurpose them to multiple other marketing avenues.
Talk Shoppe uses green screen technology, when available, to create more effective social media advertising for your company. You must be available at Talk Shoppe to create the promo and must give a picture of video that you wish to be used on the green screen. The advertiser/sponsor must have permission to publish the picture or video. The picture or video must be submitted to Jo Garner or the Talk Shoppe videographer by the end of the Talk Shoppe event.
- Exclusive Membership –Talk Shoppe Advertisers/Sponsors will receive membership in the Talk Shoppe Think Tank’s lead-generating co-op. Think Tank teaches business owners effective use of Social Media, Blogging, and Website Optimization and sales techniques. Tutorials are taught by Jo Garner, a Graduate of Digital Citizen University, or other eminently qualified instructors. Think Tank is held every 3rd Wednesday of each month directly following the regular Talk Shoppe meeting unless notice is given of an alternative day.
- Radio Advertising Each month Advertisers/Sponsors receive a free radio promo on AM 600, WREC & iHeart Radio on Real Estate Mortgage Shoppe with Jo Garner (some restrictions apply).
For examples of Talk Shoppe advertising go to Mortgage Loans Blog page at www.JoGarner.com
TALK SHOPPE THINK TANK
(Talk Shoppe Advertising Platforms-ReUse, RePurpose to Expand Your Reach)
Methods used to promote you on the air, the podcasts and the blog posts:
*Rejoinders-recording you saying your name and company name, city and state
*Specific endorsement of you and your company and your contact info given verbally and in the blog post from Jo Garner
* Occasional opportunities to be on the air to share the Talk Shoppe Business Tip for Real Estate Pros -2 minutes on the air with further opportunities to share a few seconds of info about what specifically your company does for your clients. Endorsement by Jo Garner on the air and on the podcast and blog post.
- Business Coaching– Talk Shoppe Advertisers/Sponsors receive a FREE 90 minute 1-on-1 consultation with Focal Point Business Coaching’s Certified Business Coach, Eric Eurich (http://www.ericeurich.focalpointcoaching.com/ ). Each quarter Eric offers a group business coaching session designed to keep Advertisers on track with their business plan. These sessions will be an evaluation and accountability designed to aid in achieving each year’s goals.
Note: If any of the above promotional programs are deactivated, Talk Shoppe will offer an equivalent alternative.
Jo Garner (901) 482-0354 / email@example.com
Nita Black, Executive Officer of Talk Shoppe firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to add value to the advertising packages for Talk Shoppe advertisers, Talk Shoppe’s policy is to have only one representative from each industry to avoid having advertisers from the same industry competing against each other. For example, we would not want two life and casualty insurance agents, but we would allow a life and casualty insurance agent and an insurance professional selling health insurance plans to both be Talk Shoppe advertisers as long as they promote within the type advertising platform they designate.
Talk Shoppe’s list of industries follows generally with the list of professions and industries listed by Business Network International (BNI) .
Talk Shoppe offers free education and networking to anyone interested in business or real estate. Talk Shoppe’s free events are paid for by our community-givers which are our advertisers and supporters and sponsors.
Advertising/Sponsorship is priced well-below market costs for the multi-platform marketing services. Effective January 1st, 2020 at $900/year
We thank you for your ideas and suggestions to help build Talk Shoppe into a more effective tool for helping you and other Talk Shoppe participants.
If you are not already part of the Talk Shoppe advertising team, let’s talk!
To Your Success,
Jo Garner, Talk Shoppe Advertising Team Support (901) 482-0354 Jo@JoGarner.com
Become An Advertiser
Click below to download the Talk Shoppe Advertiser sign up form.Download Form